Job Type: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Spectrum is seeking a confident and enthusiastic Customer Service Assistant to be the initial point of contact for all customer service queries. Manage faults and queries for customers from initial contact until resolution.
- Taking calls on the Customer service desk from customers and logging their issues or query in the CRM.
- Ensure customer queries are being dealt with in-house or by suppliers in a timely and efficient manner and the customer is always well informed and updated on progress
- Actioning the Customer Service Task List within customer service level agreements.
- Providing a first-time fix for a customer issue or query where possible. This may include, but is not limited to:
– Ordering equipment and performing service or network updates
– Assisting with mobile queries such as locking/unlocking devices
– Initial diagnosis and logging of faults across all product types
- Reporting issues to internal Technical Services or external suppliers were appropriate. The circumstances for this include but are not limited to:
– Further diagnosis required for any product type
– Monitoring required by Technical Services
– The requirement for BT Openreach engineering
Monday to Friday between 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Including being part of the out of hours On-Call rota which operates for our customers’ benefit at times when the office is closed. The current shift pattern commences from 5.30 pm on a Monday and finishes at 8 am the following Monday. The current pattern is 1 week in every 6 and is subject to resource availability and business requirement.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in problem-solving and supporting clients on an IT/Telecoms service desk an advantage but not a necessity.
- Experience in following policies and procedures within a Customer service environment
- Good general understanding of IT systems, networking and telecommunications
- Good oral and written communications skills
- PC literate with good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- CRB/Enhanced Security Checks may be required for some client contact
- Seeks ways of perfecting things, raising standards reducing errors and omissions.
- Encourages a high level of performance in self and others.
- Develops trust in people, naturally able to smooth relationships and advise and assist others.
- Exemplary timekeeping and absence records.
Spectrum Telecoms are looking to attract the best calibre of candidates in the market place, so in return for your skills and experience we offer the following:
- Fabulous working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Supportive employee-driven culture
- Genuine career development
For more information email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title or contact 0844 856 3301.