Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Spectrum is seeking a conscientious Network Support Engineer Level 3, to provide a high level of technical support to our valued customers.
As Network Support Engineer Level 3, you will be responsible for
- Taking qualified 2nd and 3rd line tickets from the Inlife Service Desk and providing a high level of support and resolution through either remote or on customer site support within agreed SLAs.
- Where required, managing 3rd party suppliers to escalate service issues and to manage these through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Providing commissioning support for the Spectrum suite of products and services
- Ensuring that all product, service, incident or solution information is accurately recorded within the company systems and for escalating any trends or issues.
- Being part of the On-Call rota. The current shift pattern commences from 5.30pm on a Monday and finishes 8am the following Monday. The current pattern is 1 in 6 and is subject to resource availability.
Here is what “Great” looks like at Spectrum…
- Very significant experience of working within a IT/Telecoms support environment is required
- Excellent understanding of IT systems, networking and telecommunications
- Formal experience across all of the following technologies is required:
- SIP trunking and Session Border Controllers
- Mobile device troubleshooting
- Broadband troubleshooting
- Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies
- Microsoft Office 365
- PC, server and desktop support
- Hosted voice solutions
- PBX solutions – IP telephony, Avaya preferred
- Significant experience of maintaining and prioritizing activities in order to keep the ticket backlog within service levels
- Significant experience of communication and interaction with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Vendor certifications or accreditations such as Cisco, Avaya, MCSE, ITIL
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of windows applications and web browser applications
- Ability to pass CRB/Enhanced Security Checks if required
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Full clean driving license
Spectrum Telecoms are looking to attract the best calibre of candidates in the market place, so in return for your skills and experience we offer the following:
- Fabulous working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Supportive employee driven culture
- Genuine career development
For more information email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title or contact 0844 856 3301.