G-Cloud 9 Services for the Public Sector
We are a Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supplier via the UK Government G-Cloud 9 framework. Buying services through this framework means you can save on the time and cost of entering into individual procurement contracts.
G-Cloud allows public sector organisations to buy cloud-based digital services off the shelf, avoiding being locked-in to expensive contracts with single suppliers and encouraging cost-effective, innovative and flexible solutions.
It also provides economies of scale and delivers ICT systems that are responsive to demand in order to support government strategies.
Our range of services available through G-Cloud strengthens our ability to transform public sector services with the introduction of flexible, secure, cost-efficient and highly resilient cloud technologies.
This gives you a head start in finding the cloud services that will best address your commercial and technical needs.
What is G-Cloud?
The G-Cloud framework was established to simplify the public sector’s move to cloud services and ensure the best value from suppliers.
G-Cloud started in 2012 and is an initiative of the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), forming a major part of the Government’s Digital Marketplace.
It was formed to improve the quality of commercial and procurement activity across the UK public sector and deliver savings for the taxpayer as Government services are transformed.
G-Cloud is one of the foundation blocks enabling that transformation and facilitating the drive for increased efficiency.
It gives public sector buyers quick and easy access to a roster of approved and certified suppliers that have been rigorously assessed, cutting down on the time to research and find such vendors in the marketplace.
You can purchase services on Digital Marketplace if you are:
Arm's Length Body
Wider Public Sector
What services are available?
We are listed in the Cloud Software lot on the G-Cloud framework. Our offering includes:
- Unified Communications which seamlessly integrate your networks to optimise business processes.
- Inbound voice services that offer full flexibility with a range of dynamic features to give complete control of your inbound network.
- IP handsets that combine best in class phone system design with innovative features and applications.
- Resilient SIP connectivity which provides a more flexible and lower cost alternative to ISDN for inbound and outbound voice calls.
- Remote endpoint provisioning and management which provides security to protect your networks and prevent cyber threats.
- Planning, installation, training and support to help you maximise the return on your investment.
- Zero touch provisioning
- Resilient delivery options
- Asset management and tracking
- Mobility and remote working
- Automatic update releases
- Simple web management
- Achieve PCI compliance
Our service wrap includes security, integration and migration services for legacy PBX systems and Skype 4 Business deployments incorporating Sonus SBC.
Public Sector clients we work with