Is it time for your business to upgrade from ISDN to SIP Trunking?
The right telecoms solution is one that will give your business the tools to achieve your goals – while challenging you to be better. For your business to move to the next level, SIP Trunking could be the solution you’ve been missing.
With ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) services being shut off by 2025, there’s no better time to move from ISDN to SIP Trunking. To help your business make the switch, we’ve put together this guide to demonstrate how your business can benefit from the upgrade.
What is ISDN?
ISDN was originally created as a better alternative to traditional, analogue phone lines.
Integrating and transmitting both speech and data over the same ordinary copper lines, ISDN allowed better voice quality and features that classic phones couldn’t offer – making it a revolutionary solution favoured by many businesses.
However, as technology has grown and changed, so must our solutions. By 2025, ISDN will be shut down, leaving a space for the next wave of telephony solutions: Sip Trunking.
How does SIP Trunking work?
SIP Trunking is the next level of ISDN. Working in a similar way, SIP Trunking combines voice and data traffic over a single network. However, instead of using traditional phone lines, which can be expensive and time-consuming to install, SIP Trunking transmits data over the internet.
Based in the cloud, SIP Trunking makes it easy to add the features your company needs, ensuring that it’s easily adaptable to the way your staff work.
Why upgrade from ISDN to SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking is quicker and cheaper to install and set up, offering a resilient, cost-effective and future-proof solution.
SIP Trunking also has many other benefits over ISDN, including:
- Better service. With voice traffic prioritisation on our servers, you can experience a better quality-of-service with SIP Trunking.
- Easy to use. Based in the cloud, SIP Trunking is easily scalable and can instantly change to adapt to the needs of your business.
- Cost-effective. Make the most of lower call costs with the cost-effective telephony solution that will improve efficiency while increasing your profits.
- Flexibility. SIP Trunking is easy to use and includes DR options and the ability to take your numbers with you anywhere in the world, giving you ultimate flexibility.
- Improved business continuity. With a range of features and options, including fraud detection and alerts, SIP Trunking has proactivity monitored services designed to continually protect your business.
Ready to make the upgrade?
At Spectrum, we tailor our SIP Trunking solutions to your company, goals and vision, building the perfect system.
Discover how your business can be better always with SIP Trunking.
Get in touch today to find out how we can make your business better with SIP, or fill in the form below to download our company brochure.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]