G-Cloud 12 Services for the Public Sector
Through G-Cloud 12, public sector organisations can purchase cloud-based digital services. This enables businesses to avoid being locked-in to expensive contracts with single suppliers and encourages cost-effective, innovative and flexible solutions.
Our range of services available through G-Cloud strengthens our ability to transform public sector services with the introduction of flexible, secure, cost-efficient and highly resilient cloud technologies.
With G-Cloud 12, you can find the cloud solution that best addresses your commercial and technical needs while giving you better communications, now and for the future.
What is G-Cloud?
The G-Cloud framework was established to simplify the public sector’s move to cloud services and ensure delivery of best value from suppliers.
It was formed to improve the quality of commercial and procurement activity across the UK public sector and deliver savings for the taxpayer as Government services are transformed.
G-Cloud is one of the foundation blocks enabling that transformation and facilitating the drive for increased efficiency.
It gives public sector buyers quick and easy access to a roster of approved and certified suppliers that have been rigorously assessed, cutting down on the time to research and find such vendors in the marketplace.
With us, the G-Cloud framework provides a way of improving your business efficiency and providing better communication solutions.
You can purchase services on Digital Marketplace if you are:
Wider Public Sector
Arm's Length Body
What services are available?
Find better cloud connectivity solutions through the G-cloud framework. At Spectrum, we offer:
- Unified Communications to seamlessly integrate your networks to optimise business processes.
- Inbound voice services that offer full flexibility with a range of dynamic features to give complete control of your inbound network.
- IP handsets that combine best in class phone system design with innovative features and applications.
- Resilient SIP connectivity which provides a more flexible and lower cost alternative to ISDN for inbound and outbound voice calls.
- Remote endpoint provisioning and management which provides security to protect your networks and prevent cyber threats.
- Planning, installation, training and support to help you maximise the return on your investment.
- Zero touch provisioning
- Resilient delivery options
- Asset management and tracking
- Mobility and remote working
- Automatic update releases
- Simple web management
- Achieve PCI compliance
Our service wrap also includes security, integration and migration services for legacy PBX systems and Skype 4 Business deployments incorporating Sonus SBC.