Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Spectrum Telecoms are expanding! Due to continued success and exciting times ahead, we are looking for individuals who share our passion for innovation and service delivery.
As part of a dynamic and driven sales team, the successful candidate will have significant influence in the growth and company vision to become the UK’s number one telecommunications provider.
As a Communications Consultant, you will be responsible for
- Developing and delivering new, renewal and upsell contracts, in line with the Spectrum’s proposition.
- Managing and maintaining a sufficient pipeline of opportunities to exceed monthly sales targets.
- Lead generation outside of telesales.
- Proposals & commercials, utilising own technical knowledge and that of pre-sales for more technically complex projects.
- Handover of clients to the Support Team for implementation.
Here is what “Great” looks like at Spectrum…
- Proven ability to build successful relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Natural ability to demonstrate genuine empathy ensuring the best possible solution for individual clients
- Articulate and influential communication style
- Technical awareness with the capacity to absorb and learn new products in a fast-changing industry
- Candidates with experience of working within the telecoms industry or similar are of special interest
- Full clean driving license
Spectrum Telecoms are looking to attract the best calibre of candidates in the market place, so in return for your skills and experience we offer the following:
- Highly competitive annual salary with realistic uncapped OTE
- Fabulous working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Supportive employee driven culture
- Company car
- Laptop/Mobile phone
- Genuine career development
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for experienced Sales Professionals who are looking to take their career to the next level.
For more information email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title or telephone; 0844 856 3301.