Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Reports To: Customer Services Manager
Purpose: To provide an entry level of technical support to customers
- Responsible for taking qualified 2nd and 3rd line tickets from the Inlife Service Desk and providing support and resolution through remote or on customer site support within agreed SLAs.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party suppliers to escalate service issues and to manage these through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Responsible for providing commissioning support for the Spectrum suite of products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring that all product, service, incident, or solution information is accurately recorded within the company systems and for escalating any trends or issues.
- Responsible for supporting internal IT project work as required by your line manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Basic experience of working within a IT/Telecoms support environment is required.
- Good general understanding of IT systems, networking and telecommunications.
- Some formal experience across at least one of the following technologies is required:-
- SIP trunking and Session Border Controllers
- Mobile device troubleshooting
- Broadband troubleshooting
- Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies
- Microsoft Solutions Partner Portfolio
- Server, and desktop support
- Hosted voice solutions
- PBX solutions – IP telephony
- Experience of maintaining and prioritizing activities to keep the ticket backlog within service levels.
- Experience of communication and interaction with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Vendor certifications or accreditations preferred but not essential
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- PC literate with good knowledge of windows applications and web browser applications.
- Experience of problem solving in an IT/Telecoms environment
- Ability to pass DBS/Enhanced Security Checks if required
- Full clean driving license.
Here is what “Great” looks like at Spectrum…
Spectrum Telecoms are looking to attract the best calibre of candidates in the market place, so in return for your skills and experience we offer the following:
- Fabulous working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Supportive employee driven culture
- Genuine career development
For more information email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title or contact 0844 856 3301.