Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Spectrum Telecoms is expanding! Due to continued success and exciting times ahead, we are looking for individuals who share our passion for innovation and service delivery.
As part of a dynamic and driven sales team, the successful candidate will have significant influence in the growth and company vision to become the UK’s number one telecommunications provider.
As a Telemarketer, you will be responsible for
- Take responsibility for generating sufficient new business opportunities to meet agreed business targets.
- Responsible for following up marketing leads and campaigns in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for qualifying leads for the Communications Consultants to be able to develop and take through the remaining parts of the sales cycle.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the CRM with the information obtained from Telesales activity.
Here is what “Great” looks like at Spectrum…
- Experience of working within a sales environment is essential.
- Capacity to work at fast pace and comfortable with high volumes of telephone calling.
- Experience of Telesales within an IT and telecoms services environment.
- A basic understanding of IT services and telecommunications.
- Excellent high quality communications skills.
- Team player; confident personality and enjoys a challenge.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- PC literate with good Excel knowledge.
Spectrum Telecoms are looking to attract the best calibre of candidates in the market place, so in return for your skills and experience we offer the following:
- Highly competitive annual salary with attractive bonus structure
- Fabulous working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Supportive employee driven culture
- Genuine career development
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for experienced Telesales Professionals who are looking to take their career to the next level.
For more information email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title or contact 0844 856 3301.