Find out why your current supplier downplays SIP trunking – if they do, you will be missing out.
It’s ok to switch
If you’ve been tied to an ISDN contract for a number of years with your current provider it’s easy to become complacent with your existing solution. If it meets your current business needs then why would you ask your current provider about alternative solutions?
Well you should.
Did you know that, by moving your services to SIP, not only can you switch communications suppliers to get the best service for your business, you can also save money in the process.
What is a SIP Trunk
SIP Trunking is a technology that routes phone calls via the internet to:
- Cut call costs – save up to 50% on line rental and 25% on calls
- Allow you to build a telecoms system that flexes with your needs
- Future-proof your telecoms
- Cut back on costly ISDN lines
But many voice communications providers don’t want to give you that.
It sounds like an awesome product! So why haven’t I been told about it?
Whilst your existing provider might have a SIP trunk product, they may not have heavily promoted this to you because they:
- Have a lot of money invested in older, less flexible ISDN technology
- Earn more from keeping customers tied to ISDN
- Are not well established or have the expertise in the SIP trunk market
“Why can’t they cut my telecoms bills?”
Why would they? Fortunately for you SIP trunking is becoming more widespread. In fact, it is likely to replace the traditional ISDN lines before long. You just need a telecoms supplier who’s more interested in finding you the right product, rather than protecting their profits.
Moving forward with SIP
SIP trunking will help your business cut costs by:
- Reducing the cost per channel so rental is cheaper. What’s more calls are also cheaper and sometimes even free depending on your supplier
- Making you more efficient – lines can be scaled up or down within minutes
- Having ready-made business continuity features included as standard
We can arrange for a representative to visit you and discuss how a tailored SIP solution can help your company. Get in touch using the form below or call us on 0844 856 3301